Monday, February 07, 2022

Tough Season

Tough time watching Dundee FC at the moment with only four league wins all season. The defeat from Ross County was poor for the club as they haven only won six games....Three against Dundee all games six pointers and it has cost the club.

Looking back on the games against Ross County I have seen is poor reading to me. 19 homes games with just 4 wins, 6 draws 9 defeats at Dens Park. Away I have seen 6 games with 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat.

I'm glad l have missed a lot of games as my first game was a Pre Season game away in 1986 Dundee won 7-1. The last win at Dens was the 5-2 game season 2015-16. Seen 5 games since with 2 draws and the last three has been defeats. I'm glad I missed the 5-0 this season.

Dundee has had problems against Ross County far more than just this season. Dundee have struggled a lot against teams who they play in the bottom six for the most of the 42 years l have followed them.

I will keep watching them as they are my team and always will be.

Just hope for wins in the next two games against Hearts and Celtic in the league