Thursday, September 27, 2018

Tough Times......

Tough time for DFC fans just now, the media system does not help the club as Manager ect get loads of abuse. Some which I find very sad to see and read. This week I left two groups as I would rather not read them anymore. I will trust the board to do the right thing in the long run, and back my team by supporting them through good and bad. 

I'm sure Managers in the past would have got the same abuse on social media if Facebook ect was on the go 20 years ago. The local papers don't help either if the club or players do well they keep at until a player leaves on transfer ect, like wise if the team are struggling the Manager will get it in the press.

Sadly times have changed in Football and not for the better in my view, I just hope that Dundee FC can put a big smile on my face at 17:00 this Saturday