Thursday, November 16, 2006

The View,The View on Fire!

Article in The Courier today about the Dundee Band and a cry for help from their bass player :UNITED Tannoy now belts out the young Dundonian band’s latest single Superstar Tradesman instead of usual song Love Is In The Air. Drummer Steve Morrison, known to the band’s fans as Crazy Mo, is a lifelong United supporter and is thrilled they have decided to use the song.However, bass player Kieran Webster, who actually wrote the track, is now living in fear of his grandmother Mary Clarke. He groaned, “I am actually a Dundee fan so I’m dreading what some of my mates are going to make of this. They’ll probably want to kill me. If they don’t do it my gran will because she is a diehard Dundee supporter.“Now I will have to get in touch with someone at Dens to see if they will play one of our other songs!”Quite funny, is that not just typical for a Dee, your a Dee fan and write a top 10 hit and it ends up becoming Utds main song and now your Granny is going to beat you up :) I suppose thats what you get for letting Arabs into your band.Can anyone at Dens help this young talented Dee out. I belive the Dens DJ has played their songs a few times pre match.